One of the great differentials of the iPhone in addition to the cameras and exclusive applications is its audio system, which delivers all the sounds with great quality. So, especially if you use an Apple headset (airPod ) as an accessory, you will have a good experience when listening to your music, podcasts or meeting.
On the other hand, a recurring problem with the audio has recently started to appear on the iPhone: there is no more sound during calls and when running other audio apps: neither with airPods nor without them. Also, the frame remains the same after the device is restarted.
So with that in mind, the Quik Fix Technologies team will explain to you in today’s text what could be happening with your iPhone and how to solve the problem.
CI board: What is it and what is it for?
The IC board or chip is the iPhone component responsible for ensuring the audio functions during everyday use. This acronym comes from “interconnected circuit” and although in this case it is related to this part of the system, it is also used in various contexts in the electronics segment.
What Causes iPhone CI Board Problems?
First, it is important to know that this component is located on the motherboard and is very sensitive. So, it is important to be careful when handling the device so as not to damage it. Therefore, one of the most common factors that lead iPhone to IC card maintenance is the drop.
In addition, another very peculiar reason can be highlighted, especially for the 7 and 7 Plus models: the new iOS updates, when received by the devices, can cause the IC responsible for the audio to be deactivated.
What to do if my iPhone has audio problems?
So, both in the case of a crash and an update failure, your device needs the help of an iPhone expert. Here at Quik Fix Technologies we have the entire team and machinery needed to evaluate, repair or replace the iPhone’s CI board.
To start the process, a previous evaluation of the device is necessary: after checking the IMEI , your iPhone will have the audio tested and the case open. From there we will check the status of the CI , pass the budget and, once approved, repair or replace it.
At this point, it is interesting to point out that even in cases where the update fails, the opening is necessary , since it can render the card unusable. In addition, when your iPhone is repaired, it must also undergo new tests to ensure that it works. So when it comes back to you it’s already working 100%.
What facilities does Quik Fix Technologies offer for those who need iPhone repairs?
Certainly, if you’ve been following our blog for some time, you already know about the exclusive facilities for Quik Fix Technologiescustomers, but it’s worth mentioning them once again:
- Free quote: all quotes made at Quik Fix Technologies have no cost to customers;
- Pick-up and drop-off service: out of time to bring your equipment to our store? No problem, our pick-up and drop-off service serves the main districts of Dubai;
- Free Shipping: Will you use our delivery service? Up to 20 km away from our store you pay nothing on shipping! We are located at City tower 2 1540 Sheikh Zayed road Dubai;
- Expert Service: Our experts are ready to take care of your iPhone and other devices in need of repair. So, by leaving your equipment in the care of WSL tech, you can have peace of mind. In addition, during the entire iPhone Repair Dubai process we are available to answer your questions!
- Flexible payment for partner companies: if you have a company and need our services, we have special payment conditions to suit you!
So, did you like all these facilities and want to leave your equipment in our care? Ask for your quote right now and take advantage of this opportunity!